Bottom Line Productions
Builders of Buzz
Now Seeking a Content Generator
The Project Managers and Content Builders at Bottom Line Productions are builders of buzz, community informers, and crowd builders. They seek and find resources to build audiences. They spread the good news of art and other cool stuff happening in our market. They improve lives by getting people off their couches and into real-time worlds of dance, theatre, music, visual art, festivals and special events.
They aren’t afraid of the new and untapped… of collaborations and partnerships… of opening doors and building bridges… setting paths and leaving a trail of breadcrumbs to lead the community to new experiences and insights.
The strength of BLP is the collaborative nature of our work. The unique strengths of one complement another. The combined brain power and sheer creative force of a team of trained and experienced individuals is invaluable in assessing, analyzing and developing a client’s strategic marketing plan.
The role of a BLP Content Generator
- Writing & reviewing client project copy: releases, websites, guides, brochures, social media posts;
- Being the first set of eyes & providing BLP Project Managers with levels of internal and external service consistently exceeding expectations;
- Helping to plan campaigns and strategy for productions, festivals, shows, and events;
- Helping to manage ongoing campaigns and the “day to day” of projects;
- Being on the ground at events for quality control and social awareness;
- Being continually proactive, developing initiatives, and ideas in collaboration with other members of the BLP team, to provide clients with exciting, innovative, and results-driven campaigns;
- Maintaining and developing BLP’s reputation for excellent client service and strategic marketing strength.
- marketing and project management skills including campaign planning, strategy, and budgeting;
- excellent project management, administrative, and organizational skills for a fast-paced environment;
- outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) together with confident presentation skills;
- a good understanding of social media, websites and digital advertising;
- the ability to use the Force to put a client/project manager at ease and make them feel “like they’re the only one”;
- determination… a self-starter, with a flexible working attitude – the ability to think on one’s feet and juggle conflicting priorities;
- creative problem-solving abilities;
- attention to detail;
- initiative, enthusiasm, and a great sense of humour;
- an understanding of the arts and entertainment industry;
- an ability to work under pressure, within a multi-faceted team, in a busy and constantly changing environment – while delivering highly professional service.
BLP offers a competitive salary and benefits for the not-for-profit & arts industry. Please send resume and cover letter telling us why you’re the best fit for us to: