SEEKING APPLICATIONS FOR OPERATIONS & PARTNERSHIPS COORDINATOR
Deadline to apply: March 25
Theatre Alberta requires a highly curious, community-oriented, and data-loving human to join our team as Operations & Partnerships Coordinator. Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- assisting the Executive Director in the management, implementation, and evaluation of Theatre Alberta’s Business Plan
- fund development activities—procurement, applications, reports, and stewardship—including both public and private supporters
- management of Theatre Alberta’s formal and informal community partnerships
- coordinating and administering special programs, partnerships, and/or events
- providing leadership support to Theatre Alberta team members managing programs and services
- providing assistance to the Executive Director in the management of day-to-day operations
Applicants should be knowledgeable and passionate about the theatre industry/community on both a local and national level, outgoing, and able to work independently and as part of a team. Excellent written and oral communication skills and computer skills are required. Previous work in the charitable sector and/or a member services organization and demonstrated fund development successes will be considered assets.
This is a full-time position located in Edmonton. Due to the nature of Theatre Alberta’s work and programs, some evening/weekend hours and travel will be required. Our office environment is pleasant and supportive with some degree of flexibility. Position to commence as soon as possible. Annual salary range $40,000 – $42,000. Benefits provided include health, dental, life and disability, and EFAP.
By March 25, 2019, please email your resume and a letter highlighting your interest and qualifications to Keri Mitchell, Executive Director: email@example.com.
Theatre Alberta is committed to inclusive hiring. We encourage applications from individuals who self-identify as members of under-represented communities. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
About Theatre Alberta
Theatre Alberta is a provincial arts service organization and registered charity that proudly represents ~1,000 theatre artists, enthusiasts, students, educators, and community and professional theatre companies from across the province. We are dedicated to encouraging the growth of theatre in Alberta by providing the highest quality programs and services:
- workshops and camps for teens and adults, urban and rural
- Canada’s largest independent fully-circulating theatre library
- online resource sharing services for auditions, employment, and productions
- theatre news, publications, and advocacy