Theatre Alberta would like to thank ATB Financial’s Branch for Arts + Culture (The Branch) for their support of this season’s Workshops by Request: Rocky Mountain Series. The Branch has generously sponsored our scholarship program for the series, allowing artists in financial access to training with leading national and international theatre instructors.
In the 2018/2019 season, The Branch contributed to scholarships for 13 Albertan artists who attended one of this season’s three Rocky Mountain Series workshops: Staging Contemporary Shakespeare; Intimacy Direction; or Musical Theatre Creation.
The Branch is a uniquely tailored financial institution, clubhouse, and venue for Albertans working in creative arts and culture industries. Services that are offered to members of The Branch include:
- A fresh lens on credit that better accommodates artists’ finances
- Crowdfunding and crowdlending platforms for projects
- Access to health benefits and Group Financial Services
- Customized support for associations and non-profits
- Financial literacy and career development programs
- Industry-tailored lending solutions, including gap project financing
- Networking and social events
- ATB’s powerful suite of personal and business banking solutions
- Live performances and gallery displays
Theatre Alberta recognizes The Branch’s commitment to the development of Albertan artists, and we’re proud to say that it is our banking institution of choice. To learn more about The Branch visit their website at www.atb.com/thebranch.