THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
Our Musical Theatre Department is growing!
Join our team of dedicated, professionals in inspiring children and youth to develop singing, acting and dancing skills through a musical theatre production.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Instruct musical theatre classes for ages 5-18
- Instruct private vocal and musical theatre students
- Manage musical theatre, acting and dance departments at two locations
- Oversee all technical elements including sets and costumes
- Direct and produce 2 productions each year with several different casts
- Maintain effective communication with parents and other instructors
- Contribute to social media content
- Be available for additional rehearsals
Essential Job requirements
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in music, theatre, or musical theatre is required, or with comparable real-life experience.
- the ability to direct interesting productions with an inexperienced cast.
- Enjoy working with people of all ages and excel in communication.
- The ability to work as a team.
A comprehensive benefits package is provided upon completion of the first year.
This is full time, permanent contract position starting in September 2019.
Interested applicants please submit a resumé and cover letter to [email protected]