The Canmore Summer Theatre Festival is currently seeking applications from theatre professionals to be apart of our 2019 Executive Creative Team. Expertise, experience and/or post-secondary training are required for a successful application.
Past applicants and participants of last years CSTF must apply again to be considered.
The positions* will need to be available for the festival auditions March 9th, 10th, and 11th 2019 in Canmore, AB.
We are looking to fill the following positions:
• Dance Choreographer ($350 + $180 travel) *
• Musical Director ($350 + $180 travel) *
• Costumes ($350 + $180 travel)
• Intimacy Director ($350 + $180 travel)
• Fight Director ($350 + $180 travel)
• Mentor Coordinator ($350 + $180 travel) *
• Technical Director ($350 + $180 travel)*
The dates of the festival are as follows:
Auditions – March 9th, 10th, and 11th, 2019, Canmore, Alberta
Rehearsals – April to June 2019, Sundays 11AM-7PM and Mondays 6:30-9:30PM, Canmore, Alberta
Tech Rehearsals – All day, July 7th-9th, 2019
Festival Run – July 10th-21st, 2019, Wednesday – Sunday
To be considered, please apply online at www.pinetreeplayers.com, where you will be required to submit a headshot, resume as well as a cover letter outlining your theatre experience and how you might be an asset to the festival. Please include a references document.