AWESOME VENUE AVAILABLE TO SHARE AT THE YEG FRINGE!
About the Space:
- The Varscona Hotel On Whyte, 8208 106 St NW.
- Thomas Bennett Room (Access through lobby of the hotel)
- Seats 75 people.
- Limited storage space on site
- Air Conditioned.
- Set Up Includes:
- Stage is 16ft wide, 16ft deep, 1.5ft high.
- 3ft wings on each side of the stage.
- 5ft backstage space.
- 2 LED stage lights with stands.
- Lighting control panel.
- 2 large speakers with stands.
- 1 sound mixer.
- Black background and side stage curtains.
- SOCAN rights included for the duration of The Fringe Festival.
- A table will be set up in the back of house for technicians/stage managers.
- Chairs for actors and audience members will be provided.
- Each group will be guaranteed 2 hours for a technical rehearsal on either August 14th or 15th.
- $1300 per group.
- Artists will be granted up to 10 shows.
- Shows cannot exceed 90 minutes.
- Stage manager and technicians will not be provided.
Groups are responsible for paying their own Fringe BYOV fee to the fringe festival. BYOV applications are due on March 11th 2019.
A signed contract and initial deposit of $650 will be due by March 9th 2019. The remaining $650 will be due June 1st, 2019. (Once payment is received it is non-refundable due to the inability to obtain a replacement because BYOV Fringe applications would be closed.)
If you have any questions or are interested in sharing our venue this Fringe, please email Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to respond is March 8th, 2019.