About Time Productions is Seeking 3 Summer Camp Leaders!
Application Deadline: February 22nd
Work Start Date: July 5th
Work End Date: August 25th, 2018
Hours: Monday – Friday (8:30-4:30)
For this position, we are seeking outgoing and creative individuals who are looking for a fun filled, hands on experience in Musical Theatre! About Time Productions is a not for profit organization that educates youth age 3+ in dance, drama and musical theatre throughout the year. We believe in non-competitive fun programs, that help each individual child develop and show off their creative side! Our summer programs are for ages 3-14 and run from July 8th-August 23rd. Each week is a different theme and ends with a performance created by our campers! We separate camps by age; 3-5 (half day camps),6-8,9-11, and a leadership musical theatre program age 12+. Our age 12+ campers will get to help assist with a younger age group on Wednesdays. Through creative writing, story planning, puppetry, dance, improv, singing, and so much more, our young campers are sure to have a great summer!
- Create fun games and activities for campers, and develop their individual musical theatre skills
- Lead dance, drama, and vocal workshop’s, as set out by the ATP summer camp director
- Assist in creating a 20-minute musical theatre performance for camp parents on Friday Afternoon
- Assist in studio cleaning throughout the duration of the summer camp programs
- Perform other duties as assigned by the ATP summer camp director
- Provide a safe and fun-filled environment that encourages children to develop their passions, work on teambuilding and communication skills, and build self esteem!
- Must possess first aid and CPR certification before job start date (We can arrange a training day in Camrose)
- One year plus experience working with youth age 18 and under
- Must provide a current police record and vulnerable sector check
- Must be of 18 years of age or older
- Must be flexible and have good time management skills
- Working towards a post secondary degree in a related field (Drama, musical theatre, child and youth care etc.) will be considered an asset
If you meet all the above qualifications and are interested in a position with About Time Productions, please submit a resume and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants will be heard from no later than March 1st. For any questions, contact our Summer Camp Director at 780-239-1925.