Rosebud Theatre is seeking a Marketing & Communications Associate to articulate the Rosebud Experience. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager this person is responsible for generating and curating engaging content that promotes audience growth, communicating with online community, creating connections with relevant organizations, as well as motivating audiences to become theatre patrons, advocates, and business partners.
- Work within show budget to boost appropriate social media content & provide backup to marketing manager.
- Manage and create social media presence using online tools
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the current and potential audiences online.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing
pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.) in consultation with Marketing Manager and Graphic Designer
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (Return on investment).
- Develop organizational elements to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews/reputation. Monitor/respond to reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and
plans for revising social media, content marketing, search engine optimization and social
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media
campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
- Escalate patron complaints to internal team when necessary and assist in resolving them.
- Assist in the creation, execution, and reporting related to annual marketing and communication programs and campaigns
- Presence at occasional weekend and evening events
- Maintain content calendars for social media
- Partake in relevant training, conferences, workshops, webinars, etc., provided by Rosebud
Theatre. Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
- Write, edit & distribute a variety of internal and external documents and communications including: e-blasts, press releases, surveys, etc.
- Distribute listings of Rosebud Theatre productions to event sites/listings.
Submit your resume and cover letter to Heather Little at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 20, 2019.