The Citadel Theatre, one of Canada’s largest and busiest professional, not-for-profit theatre companies and facilities, is looking for a reliable, customer service oriented individual to provide leadership in our Guest Services Department as a part-time House Captain.
Reporting to the House Manager, House Captains:
• Ensure the smooth and efficient seating and departure of the public at performances and events
• Provide a high level of customer service
• Maintain order and ensure adherence to theatre and safety rules
• Other duties as requested
- Frequent availability to work flexible hours on weekends and evenings (Some weekday availability would be an asset.)
- Customer service experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, very busy environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
This is a casual, part-time paid position. The number and length of shifts vary based upon our show and rental schedules and needs.
Please email your cover letter with availability (Applications without indicated availability will not be considered.) and resume by November 12, 2018 to: [email protected]
The Citadel Theatre is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a culture of respect and cooperation with all staff, artists, colleagues, volunteers and internal / external parties. Thank you for your interest but only those persons chosen for interviews will be contacted. No telephone calls please.