Are you passionate about puppetry and performing arts? Do you love being part of planning and organizing special events?
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Puppet Power 2020 Conference organizing committee.
This biennial conference helps people discover a new way to impact change in the world by using puppetry. The conference presents key learnings and tools vital to professionals in education and healthcare, therapists, and visual and performing artists.
Sparking the imagination, the conference is for anyone inspired to express themselves creatively, develop personal and professional skills and promote positive social change.
As a member of this committee you will:
- Help plan, brainstorm and set the direction of the conference.
- Work hands on to help implement the plan.
- Support sponsorship, donation, and funding initiatives for the conference.
- Promote the conference and support marketing initiatives.
- Volunteer at the event and attend workshops.
Please submit a statement of interest and resume attention to Wendy Passmore-Godfrey at email@example.com.