- Post-secondary education in Human Services, Business Administration supplemented with coursework in operations/facility management. Equivalencies in education and experience may be considered.
- 5-7 years’ experience in administration and overseeing over-all operations, including experience in
leading and managing staff preferably within a non-profit organization.
- Knowledge/experience in fiscal and resource management, facility and risk management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge/experience in grant management and preparation
- Well-honed interpersonal skills and ability to respond to situations with astuteness and composure,
maintaining professionalism and confidentiality as required
- Demonstrated initiative, excellent organizational skills, logical thinker
- Knowledge of community resources, government policies and programs
- Proven track record in effectively managing conflicting priorities, collaborating with others and
exercising sound judgment within a team environment
- Excellent adaptability, flexibility and teamwork skills are required
- Supervisory experience and/or training
- Computer competency with Mac and PC
- Strong working knowledge of records management systems
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week. Some evening and weekend hours regularly required.
Remuneration: $48,750.00 – $68,250.00 per annum.
Posting Closes: Position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.
To Apply: Forward Cover Letter and Resume (in WORD or PDF) to:
HR Consultant, iHuman Youth Society email@example.com
Please Note: We appreciate your application. Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.