The Part-time Events Supervisor will provide logistical support to a wide variety of clients and functions that take place at the Citadel Theatre. These include: weddings, wedding photos, concerts, dance recitals, sponsor events, corporate host nights, opening night celebrations, media launches, luncheons, meetings and much, much more. Ours is a busy place and we need a well-organized person with meticulous attention to detail.
You’ll be responsible for assisting the team in staffing events as well as handling weekend inquiries regarding spaces available for events; booking and coordinating facilities, equipment, and staff support. You will meet with clients and provide proposals and pricing options, for rental events. You will also monitor the master calendar to ensure everything is imputed correctly. You will also be assigned special projects and oversee the instillation of processes in order to run the department more smoothly.
- Must be available for flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Detail oriented
- Customer service experience in problem solving, sales, and providing general information
- Intermediate level knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to forge relationships within all levels of an organization
- Highly organized with a keen ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads
- Ability to think on your feet and quickly determine the best course of action
Please note that this is an entry level position offering 10-15 hours a week. To apply please email your cover letter with availability (Applications without indicated availability will not be considered.) and resume by October 5 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Citadel Theatre is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a culture of respect and cooperation with all staff, artists, colleagues, volunteers and internal / external parties. Thank you for your interest but only those persons chosen for interviews will be contacted. No telephone calls please.