Box Office Supervisor – Live Entertainment
Reporting to the Box Office Manager, the Supervisor, Box Office – Live Entertainment will provide tactical leadership to facilitate and support sales and service initiatives for OEG, focusing on Live Entertainment events within Rogers Place. The Supervisor, Box Office – Live Entertainment will also assist in supporting the Ticket Sales, Customer Service and Box Office teams in the day to day use of our Ticketing systems, as well as managing and maintaining the distribution and allocation of ticket inventory.
Core Responsibilities and Duties:
- Event night responsibilities include:
- Preparing the Box Office for ticket sales and will call ticket distribution
- Providing technical support
- Event night reporting
- Resolving any emerging challenges that may occur.
- Provide supervisory support to the Ticket Sales, Customer Service and Box Office teams.
- Liaise with our ticketing partners at Ticketmaster & Live Nation to receive event information and distribute necessary details to required internal departments
- Manage ticket inventory including ROFR process and allocating inventory for specific product needs and ensuring all is available to retail at on-sale time
- Maintain positive client relationships, assist in fulfilling client requests and act as ticketing point person for key stakeholders such as ownership, management, players, staff and VIPs
- Act as lead supervisor on event nights (50-100 events), preparing the box office for will call ticket distribution, the management and release of ticket inventory, and providing technical support to the box office staff for any customer issues that may arise
- Assist in the development of training materials/procedures with respect to ticketing products
- Assist with the maintenance of pricing, lists and processes for all Live Entertainment events, with majority of focus being on the Premium Products (Chairman’s Club, Suites, Theatre Box, Loge)
- Ensure Premium price code compliance and accuracy so that sales reports and event audits are accurate
- Ensure timely payment processing and management of ticketing accounts receivables.
- Communicate with Ticketmaster to ensure accurate allocation of required inventory and holds for internal needs and premium clients.
- Coordinate the printing & distribution of internal tickets and tickets for Chairman’s Club customers, Suites and Theatre Boxes (as required)
- As front-line Archtics & TM Host expert, act as initial contact for the Customer Service, Ticket Sales and Box Office teams to research and resolve operational and technical issues, escalating to Operations staff or Ticketmaster when required
- Collaborate with other departments within the organization and act as a key stakeholder on internal projects or events and campaigns including group sales campaigns
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Undergraduate Degree or Certificate is required. In lieu of formal education, extensive experience in a related field may be considered.
- 3 years of experience in a related field as well as:
- Experience with ticketing programs (Archtics, Ticketmaster Host, Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- High proficiency in Microsoft Suite of products (Outlook, Excel, OneNote, Word)
- Supervisory experience
- Experience in a sports and/or entertainment environment
- Must have a proven high attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills and ability to ensure excellent customer care to both internal and external clients
- Strong analytical skills and ability to complete account reconciliations
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Proven history of being a strong leader, fostering a positive team atmosphere
- Is expected to work event nights/weekends in addition to normal daytime work hours
Send resumes to email@example.com
Deadline: Monday, July 16
Only those moving forward in the process will be contacted.