Sage Theatre is looking for an outgoing and organized Volunteer Coordinator to be part of the fun, dynamic and growing professional company.
As a Volunteer Coordinator, you will:
- be recruiting for shows and events from existing volunteer corps.
- recruit and interview volunteers and ensure they are appropriately matched.
- create and email volunteer newsletter four times a year.
- maintain volunteer database
- personal history of volunteerism in theatre.
- strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel.
- excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- able to volunteer for 5 hours/month.
- must be willing to stay on for one season.
- free training on non profit management and training through Propellus (https://www.propellus.org), two free tickets to all Sage events including plays and the Ignite! festival in June.
If interested and for more information, contact Tereasa Maillie at [email protected].