ZORRO: Family Code by REBECCA NORTHAN, BRUCE HORAK, and CHRISTIAN GOUTSIS
Alberta Theatre Projects is holding Auditions for the play ZORRO: Family Code by Rebecca Northan, Bruce Horak and Christian Goutsis on Sunday, May 6, 2018 in Calgary, Alberta.
Production: ZORRO: Family Code created by Rebecca Northan, Bruce Horak and Christian Goutsis
Production Dates: October 30 – December 30, 2018
Audition Date: May 6, 2018
Audition Location: Calgary, Alberta
Casting Personnel in Attendance:
• Rebecca Northan– Playwright/Director
• Bruce Horak, Christian Goutsis – Playwrights
• Dianne Goodman Producer, Alberta Theatre Projects
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit an e-mail containing the following items to email@example.com with the subject
ZORRO: Family Code Auditions + the Role in the email subject header:
• a current head shot your résumé, outlining your previous theatre experience
• your status with Canadian Actors Equity Association
Deadline to Apply: May 3, 2018
ATP is committed to reflecting our community in all of its diversity. We encourage actors from all cultures, races, ethnicities, and gender identities, mental and physical abilities to apply for an audition.
Only those selected for an audition will be contacted to schedule an audition time. No calls, please. Canadian Actors Equity Association members will be seen first at all open audition calls. CAEA Members: please bring your membership number to the audition. Equity members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of contract.
Actors must be available to audition in Calgary in person. ALBERTA ACTORS ONLY.
ROLES / RANGES:
ISODORA DE LA VEGA
• Daughter of Zorro, age 17
• Note: Only young adult actors 18 years of age or older will be seen
• Headstrong, clever. Extremely physical role with sword fighting
MIGUEL DE LA VEGA
• Son of Zorro, 10-12
• Excitable, fan of Zorro. Artistic and wants to be a dancer, or a lawyer.
• Some sword fighting (dependent on skills), and other stage combat
• A widow, age 40-50
• Town healer, strong willed, not afraid to stand up for herself.
• Some sword fighting and stage combat