*Update: New Dates Added!*
Mandy and her band arrange jazz music to make it approachable for children and make kids music approachable for jazz cats! Their interactive performance features talented local children and is a blast for all ages.
Music with Mandy is looking for the following roles to be featured on March 31 at 11 AM and 2 PM at the Cardel Theatre:
- Solo Musician – 7 to 12 years old who is playing at a more advanced level than their peers on their instrument of choice (voice, piano, guitar, saxophone). One Child will be chosen per show.
- Four Solo Singers – 7 to 12 years old with vocal performance experience to have both singing and speaking lines. Double Cast.
- Choir – 5 to 12 years old who has been or is enrolled in music lessons or musical theatre. Must be available for both shows.
Thursday, February 15 from 4-6:30
Friday, February 16 from 4-6:30
Saturday, February 17 from 11AM to 12:30 PM and 4 PM to 6 PM
JUST ADDED – Saturday, February 24 from 2-4:00 PM
All will take place at Chinook School of Music
- Solo musicians must prepare one piece in any style of their choosing. Accompanist available upon request.
- Solo Singer must sing first half of A Tisket A Tasket. Music and backtrack will be provided when audition time is booked.
- Choir must sing any song with backing track or acapella.
Sundays from March 4-25 for 1-1.5 hr. Official rehearsal schedule to be confirmed once show is cast.
Friday March 30 5-7 dress rehearsal
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by February 13 to book a time. Please include what part your child wishes to audition for as well as piece title and composer when applicable.