CHECK OUT OUR NEW EDMONTON-AREA SATELLITE LOCATION!
In an effort to serve our Edmonton and region members better, the Theatre Alberta Library is excited to announce the launch of a new TRIAL satellite location. Our members can now pick-up and drop-off library items at:
ATB Financial Arts Barns
10330 84 Avenue, Edmonton
*Pick-up and drop-off at the reception desk, located at the administrative entrance on the SW corner of the building (across from McIntyre Park and beside Walterdale Theatre).
The trial is available to all Theatre Alberta members and will run until January 31, 2018.
How it works:
- Reserve up to 10 items by emailing or phoning the Theatre Alberta Library. Be sure to let us know that you would like your reserves delivered to Fringe Theatre.
Reserves must be placed before 1 pm every Tuesday or they will be carried over to the next week.
- We will deliver reserves to Fringe Theatre every Wednesday by 10 am for pick-up during regular office hours (Monday to Friday, 9 am – 5 pm). Be prepared to show ID!
Fringe Theatre staff will hold reserves for one week. Any reserves not picked up by the next Wednesday delivery will be brought back to the library.
- When you are done, you can return your items to Fringe Theatre during regular office hours, or you can return them to the Theatre Alberta Library.
Things to remember:
- Once Fringe Theatre staff has handed over your reserves, you assume full responsibility for those items.
- Any questions regarding renewals, overdue fines, lost or damaged items, etc. must go directly to the Theatre Alberta Library. Fringe Theatre staff will not know the answers to any of your questions.
- Any questions? Contact Solveig or Chris at the Theatre Alberta Library:
Website: The Theatre Alberta Library