PART TIME OFFICE COORDINATOR
Have a passion for the arts? A love for the theatre? A desire to use top notch organizational skills in a creative environment? A strong belief in the power of theatre to inspire and transform lives?
Then you’re in luck! Because Theatre Calgary is looking for a new Part Time, Temporary Office Coordinator for 6 months to play a key role in supporting our administrative team.
But we’re not looking for just anyone…we need someone who is TCbold – still interested? Follow along to see where a position with Theatre Calgary could start!
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Presenting a professional, welcoming first contact to all clients and patrons, board members, staff, media, etc. by phone, in person and email
- The development & implementation of efficient office systems and electronic file organization
- Keeping the office equipment maintained
- Organizing functions and general meeting support for all departments including arranging, follow up calls, maintain office space/boardroom/lobby schedules/ securing food and supplies, copying, faxing
- Incoming and outgoing mail, shipping and receiving
- Managing and ordering office and postage supplies and maintenance of filing area, within approved budgets
- Providing support for Finance: organization and filing, other duties to be assigned as needed
- Managing a season calendar of events that can be accessed by all staff
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Our perfect candidate:
- Has a natural ability to make people feel comfortable
- Has a love of the arts and more importantly, theatre
- Demonstrates exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A “self-starter” who is able to work autonomously but also as a part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
For more information on this position:
Download the employment posting
To apply with your resume and cover letter, click here.
While we thank all candidates who apply only those slected for an interview will be contacted. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness.