Job Posting: Ticket Sales Assistant
We at Alberta Theatre Projects create community by producing relevant, high quality contemporary theatre; by playing a national leadership role in the development and creation of new Canadian plays; and by bringing audience and artists together in an exchange around the work.
Reporting directly to the Ticket Sales Manager, this is a part-time position with shifts occurring during regular business hours.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assisting patrons in person and over the phone with ticketing requests of all types.
- Maintaining positive relations with the public through the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Participating in outbound calling on our telemarketing sales campaigns.
- Maintaining accurate information in our ticketing and database software, Tessitura.
- Providing support to the Ticket Sales Manager with various organizational duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate for this position will possess:
- Strong organizational skills necessary to prioritize and manage concurrent initiatives.
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of self-motivation.
- The ability to work both independently and within a team.
Previous experience in sales will be a strong asset for this role. Experience on Tessitura is an asset, but training will be provided.
At Alberta Theatre Projects we are committed to a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals including visible minorities, aboriginal people, and people with disability.
Please email your letter of interest and résumé by email to Ticket Sales Manager Matt Smith at [email protected]
Thank you to all applicants. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Applications must be received no later than 5pm on Sunday, September 24th, 2017.
For more information about Alberta Theatre Projects, please visit our website: www.atplive.com