ONE YELLOW RABBIT PERFORMANCE THEATRE
LOGISTICS COORDINATOR, SITE-SPECIFIC EVENTS
HIGH PERFORMANCE RODEO
One Yellow Rabbit (OYR) seeks a Logistics Coordinator of Site-Specific events
for a six-week contract position.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating all logistical and
technical elements for all site-specific events at the 2018 High Performance
Rodeo, Calgary’s International Festival of the Arts.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work as the primary OYR liaison for each event site.
- Work with the Festival Producer and Festival Production Manager to
coordinate technical needs for each site
- Work with Box Office and Festival Producer to coordinate front-of-house
and volunteer needs
- Supervise on-site volunteers and technical personnel
- Liaise with site-specific festival artists, and attend to all show-related
- Produce well-organized records for archival purposes
- Communicate progress, completion and concerns arising from all tasks
that are event-related
- Take part in an evaluation process after the conclusion of the festival
- Other duties as required
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional communication and organizational
skills, and will flourish in a team environment. Experience in stage
management or production management is an asset, as is a knowledge of
technical theatre basics.
Contract Fee: $6,000
Term: Part-Time (2-3 days per week) — December 11 – December 31, 2017
Full-Time (plus) — January 1 – January 27, 2018
Application deadline: August 7, 2017
E-mail a CV and cover letter to Kelly Reay, Producer, at email@example.com
No phone calls. Short-listed candidates will be contacted to arrange an