ONE YELLOW RABBIT PERFORMANCE THEATRE
HIGH PERFORMANCE RODEO
One Yellow Rabbit (OYR) seeks a FESTIVAL MANAGER for a full-time, 14 week
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the coordination of
all logistical requirements associated with The High Performance Rodeo,
Calgary’s International Festival of the Arts.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee travel and transportation requirements for visiting artists and
- Oversee accommodation requirements for visiting artists and crew, and
act as the primary liaison with the accommodation provider.
- Oversee hospitality for festival artists.
- Assist in coordinating box office logistics for satellite venues
- Assist in coordination of technical elements for festival events
- Coordinate and lead weekly production meetings in advance of the
festival, and daily production meetings during the festival.
- Be readily available for all event-related questions and concerns
- Produce well-organized records for archival purposes
- Communicate progress, completion and concerns arising from all tasks
that are event-related
- Take part in an evaluation process after the conclusion of the festival
- Other duties as required
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional communication and organizational
skills, and will flourish in a team environment. Experience in stage
management or production management is an asset, as is a knowledge of
technical theatre basics.
Contract Fee: $15,000
Term: November 6, 2017 – February 9, 2018
Application deadline: August 7, 2017
E-mail a CV and cover letter to Kelly Reay, Producer of One Yellow Rabbit, at
firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls. Short-listed candidates will be contacted to
arrange an interview.