Are you interested in a behind the scenes fringing experience?
Come work with the largest Fringe Festival in North America! We are looking for a teammate who is passionate about the Edmonton International Fringe™ Theatre Festival to work this summer as a Bar Manager in the Beverage Gardens.
The successful candidate for this position will be an individual who is a collaborative team player, with strong work ethic, great people skills, and the ability to stay cool under pressure.
Help us create the perfect Fringe experience!
- Setup and strike of Beverage Gardens, tables, chairs, coolers and other equipment.
- Manage cash and inventory for the Fringe Festival Beverage Gardens.
- Ensure compliance with AGLC regulations.
- Liaise with volunteers and team leaders to ensure smooth, safe and effective drink service.
- Coordinate with security staff as required.
- Bartend for Volunteer Wrap Party or Artist Wrap Party on the last day of Festival (August 27th, 2017)
Deadline to apply: June 16, 2017.
This position reports to the Event Services Manager and works cross functionally with the various departments, vendors, volunteers, and stakeholders.
Our team rocks, really! Work, and play, every day with amazing colleagues and artists. We provide an ego-free zone where collaboration and creativity are highly valued.