Seeking temporary full-time Admin Intern/Asst for month of August
Job Title: Temporary Administrative Intern/Assistant
Hourly Wage: $15/hour
Job Dates: Full-time (30hrs/week), August 1-31, 2017
Job Location: 10816 95 St, Edmonton, AB
Deadline to apply: Midnight, May 26, 2017.
Mile Zero Dance (MZD) is a contemporary dance company that creates and produces original dynamic interdisciplinary works focusing on performance, collaboration, community outreach, and training. A mainstay in the Edmonton arts community for the past 31 years, MZD plays an active and valuable role in collaborations and audience development that has spanned a multitude of demographics and artistic media.
MZD is looking for a full-time (30hrs/week) Temporary Admin Intern/Assistant through the Alberta Government Student Temporary Employment Program (STEP) from August 1-31, 2017 to assist with basic office work and preparations for launching MZD’s 2017-2018 Season.
Duties for this position include (but are not limited to):
- Maintaining and sorting mailing, email and membership lists
- Basic office work including file organization and preparation for upcoming season
- Helping with mail outs
- Assisting with email, phone and in-person inquires
- Assisting with rentals of MZD’s space
- Maintaining basic upkeep of MZD’s space (Spazio Performativo)
Eligible applicants must:
- Possess good organizational and time management skills
- Be friendly and be able to engage with public comfortably
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
The job requires maintaining consistent office hours at our main location, but work can be completed remotely. Eligible applicants must be returning to school in Fall 2017.
Please visit this site to ensure you are eligible: www.albertacanada.com.
Please send resumes to Anastasia Maywood at email@example.com by May 26, 2017 (11:59pm MST). Only eligible applicants will be contacted.