Conference Passes Available for all 11 courses
When: June 8 to 11, 2017.
Where: The Evans Room, Rozsa Centre, University of Calgary.
The Drama Division of the School of Creative and Performing Arts at the University of Calgary has agreed to partner with S.M.Arts – Stage Managing the Arts to host this year’s On the Road Conference. Thank you to Andrew North, Academic Production Manager at the School of Creative and Performing Arts for helping to organize. For questions regarding the venue, and the Calgary conference, please contact Andrew.
If you are coming from out of town, Hotel Alma is offering S.M.Arts participants a discount. Check out the accommodation offer online. A huge thank you to the Division of Drama and the School of Creative and Performing Arts for offering the use of their space.
S.M. Arts is grateful for the support of the University of Calgary – Faculty of Arts, School of Creative and Performing Arts.
- SCHEDULING AND PLANNING: Instructor: Andrew North
- CANADIAN THEATRE AGREEMENT: Instructor: Keith Davidson
- CALLING A SHOW: Instructor: Lisa Russell
- READING MUSIC: Instructor: Bonni Baynton Sprague
- GIVING NOTES AND PROMPTING: Instructor: Janelle Rainville
- CAREER TRANSITIONING: Instructor: Michael Code
- TAX PREPARATION FOR STAGE MANAGERS: Instructor: Rose Brow
- COMMERCIAL MUSICALS: Instructor: Roxanne Prokop Miller
- DANCE STAGE MANAGEMENT: Instructor: Janelle Rainville
- COMPANY MANAGER: Instructor: Susan McNair-Reid
- PRODUCTION MANAGER: Instructor: Cheryl Hoover
For the complete calendar, please click here.