For post-secondary students studying musical theatre
The Dr. Dasha Goody Memorial Foundation (DDGMF) is proud to announce the 2017 scholarships with a minimum of $10,000 in available funding towards a post-secondary degree.
The DDGMF is giving aspiring young musical theatre stars ages 17 and up throughout Alberta an opportunity to take the stage. Since the scholarship’s inception in 2007, the Foundation has awarded over $50,000 in funding to musical theatre students and we are proud to announce the Educational Scholarship 2017’s criteria.
- Ages 17 and up
- Resident of Alberta
- Some form of previous musical theatre training
- Must be attending a post-secondary institution for the first year and/or subsequent year
- tuition costs to a post-secondary institution
- costs to train in a place other than the city they reside
- costs of materials and equipment for training
Award: up to $5,000
Deadline to apply: May 27, 2017 by 5 pm.
For more information, or to apply, please click here.