Theatre Alberta Scholarship Deadline & Early Bird Rates end Friday, May 19, 2017
Artstrek 2017 will be held at Red Deer College during the following dates:
- Exploration I: July 9 – 14 | 12 – 14 year olds | Early Bird $625 + GST
- Exploration II: July 16 – 21 | 14 – 16 year olds | Early Bird $625 + GST
- Exploration III: July 23 – 29 | 16 – 18 year olds | Early Bird $675 + GST
* * Students who register after May 19 must add $40 + GST to the above fees. * *
Financial assistance from Theatre Alberta is limited, and will be provided to those in the greatest need. We request that scholarship applicants provide whatever portion of the Artstrek program fee possible. We encourage applying for funding from a community sponsorship to make up the balance of the fee.
For more information on fees and assistance, please click here.
* * The deadline to apply for Theatre Alberta Scholarships and The Keith Ewasiuk Memorial Award is Friday, May 19, 2017. * *
Applications for financial assistance can be done as part of the online application process, or by emailing Andy Jenkins, Program Coordinator, at [email protected].