Alberta Theatre Projects (ATP) is a Calgary-based, not-for-profit, professional theatre company that celebrates the art of live theatre. From its home in The Martha Cohen Theatre at Arts Commons, ATP creates community by producing relevant, high quality contemporary theatre; by playing a national leadership role in the development and creation of new Canadian plays; and by bringing audience and artists together in an exchange around the work.
Reporting directly to the Executive Director and working closely with the Development Team, this is a full time contract position (August 2017- May 2018).
Specific responsibilities include:
Administrative Support of Development Team
- Generating and tracking charitable tax receipts,
- Tracking and processing donations,
- Tessitura reporting,
- Sponsorship contract generation,
- Department communications support.
Stewardship and Special Events Support
- Tracking and assisting with corporate and individual donor benefits.
- Assisting with coordination, communication and execution of corporate and individual stewardship events
- Assisting with coordination, communication and execution of special fundraising events.
- Corporate and Individual prospecting research support, as directed.
- The successful candidate for this position will possess:
- A passion for performing arts.
- An interest in individual and foundation giving, corporate partnerships and philanthropy in not-for-profit arts environments.
- Post-secondary degree.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Ability and enthusiasm for working in a collaborative team environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel,) Tessitura, Campaign Monitor and/or Eventbrite is an asset.
At Alberta Theatre Projects we are committed to a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals including visible minorities, aboriginal people, and people with disability.
Please email your letter of interest and resume by email to email@example.com
Applications must be received no later than 5pm Monday May 29, 2017 and will not be considered after that time.
Thank you to all applicants. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls.
For more information about Alberta Theatre Projects please visit our website, www.atplive.com.