StoryBook Theatre welcomes and encourages submissions from artists of all diverse backgrounds.
StoryBook Theatre is seeking submissions from working theatre professionals in the following disciplines for their 2017/18 Season of Change:
- Stage Managers & Assistant Stage Managers
- Assistant Directors
- Musical Directors
StoryBook engages professional directors under the DOT agreement and offers equivalent contracting to professionals that do not fall under the Equity Agreement.
The 2017/18 season includes the following productions still in search of team members:
- PINKALICIOUS directed by Caitlynne Medrek
- MADAGASCAR directed by Elizabeth Stepkowski-Tarhan
- WIZARD OF OZ directed by Mark Bellamy
- A CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMAS/YOU’RE A GOOD MAN CHARLIE BROWN directed by Jeff Diodati
- THE OUTSIDERS directed by Karl Sine
- TO DREAM AGAIN directed by Samantha MacDonald
- HUCK FINN directed by Shari Wattling
- MARY POPPINS directed by JP Thibodeau
- TY REX KING OF THIRD GRADE directed by Jeremy Mason
Please email a resume no later than May 5, 2017 to email@example.com.
Deadline to submit: May 5, 2017.
Contact name: JP Thibodeau at firstname.lastname@example.org phone 403-216-0808.