Accepting Applications for 3 “Bring-Your-Own_Venue” spaces at Holy Trinity for 2017!
Holy Trinity Anglican Church is accepting BYOV Fringe applications for 2017. This amazing location in the heart of Old Strathcona is a staple for Edmonton Fringe goers. Located at 10037 84th Avenue, HTAC has 3 highly sought after venues.
- The Upper Hall: Capacity is roughly 120 people. The upper hall will be $125/show each production gets 8 shows.
- The Lower Hall/Basement Theatre: Seats roughly 150 people and will be $150/show. Each production gets 8 shows.
- The Sanctuary: Seats upwards of 250 people (300 with partial view) for $250/show each production gets 8 shows. * Please note that the sanctuary space will be sensitive to content and shows with coarse subject matter should not apply for this venue.
Each venue will be equipped with lights, basic sound equipment, raised stage and a professional Technician will be assigned to each venue.
The venues will have Front of House Managers as well as a Production Manager overseeing the venues.
For additional information on the spaces, please click here.
To apply, please send the follow information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information about your show:
– Show Title
– Cast size
– Special requirements
- Contact information
– Phone #
– Company name
– Any supporting information (resumes, reviews, press, etc)
Shows will be reviewed and approved by the HTAC fringe committee.
BYOV deadline is March 20 so this is a time sensitive project but applications may be made after March 20, 2017.