Level 2 Enhanced Skills Training & Busking for Live Events
These courses will be taught by two ETC provided professionals trainers.
- Level 2: Enhanced Skills: Sunday, March 26, 2017.
- Expert Topic: Busking for Live Events: Monday, March 27, 2017.
- If you are a member of CITT/ICTS, Theatre Alberta, or Associated Designers of Canada, the cost is $100 per day, which INCLUDES LUNCH.
- Check with your employer. If they are a member of CITT/ICTS, you can take advantage of preferred pricing.
- For all others, the cost is $145 per day, which INCLUDES LUNCH.
- We encourage you to sign up for CITT membership, and then register at the reduced rate. Registering will also give you access to discounts on future learning opportunities.
If you are registering as a member of Theatre Alberta or ADC, and require the code, please email [email protected] to enquire.
WOW Lighting & Controls and Richard McDonald & Associates is proud to support Alberta’s performing arts community and their financial support has contributed to the success of this event.
Both classes will be held at the Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium in Edmonton, Alberta. The Jubilee has graciously agreed to host our sessions in advance of their 5th Annual Backstage Access Production Expo. This year Backstage Access will feature their largest trade show yet as well as a number of interesting sessions. With your paid registration to Console Training you will receive a code to allow you to register for the Trade Show and any of the Backstage Access programming on Tuesday March 28 for free! (This code will be provided at a later date once Backstage Access begins accepting registrations.)
The CITT Alberta Section would like to acknowledge the financial support received from the National Office of CITT/ICTS and WOW/RMA. Combined with the tremendous support of our Presenting Partner, Theatre Alberta, we have been able to bring this exciting event to Alberta.