Fun, friendly, open auditions for all of our full and part-time programs!
- Summer Intensive Performance Stream: July 24 – Aug 26, 2017. (includes performing in Edmonton International Fringe Festival)
- NEW! Professional Certification Program: Full-time, Sept 2017 – May 2018.
- NEW! Physical Theatre Creation Program: Part-time, Sept 2017 – May 2018.
- NEW! Dancer Development Program: Part-time, Sept 2017 – May 2018.
Group audition: March 19 or June 18, 2 – 5pm.
- Dance Code Studio, 10575-115 Street, Edmonton.
- Video auditions accepted.
Toy Guns‘ high-level non-competitive dance and theatre program introduces students to the worlds of classical ballet, hip hop, clown, theatrical performance, and Pilates.
The program links together a team of artistic directors and industry leaders including Toy Guns Dance Theatre’s artistic director Jake W. Hastey, Small Matters Production’s co-artistic director Christine Lesiak, Wishbone Theatre’s co-artistic director Chris Bullough, Rhythmic Flow Production’s owner/director Richard Andries, Body Works Pilates Studio’s owner Steve Bryson, as well as workshops and classes led by award winning national and international artists.
For more information, contact Justin@toygunstheatre.com.
Photo: Dancer, Tia Kushniruk.