Theatre Junction is seeking a creative, part-time Marketing Associate to support the ongoing marketing, branding and awareness of Theatre Junction and its season of live art and ancillary activities.
This is a one-year maternity leave contract.
- Coordinating all print collateral for season shows, including posters, playbills, e-vites and e-blasts on time and on budget.
- Maintaining and developing website content.
- Working with designers on the creation of collateral.
- Supporting fund development and outreach activities by developing marketing strategies.
- Supporting fund development and outreach activities by developing marketing strategies and opportunities to promote TJ shows and ancillary events.
- Working with staff and a volunteer committee on marketing and outreach strategies.
- Knowledge of InDesign or comparable publishing software.
- Knowledge of Vendini database or comparable database.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Knowledge of the arts scene in Calgary preferred.
- Post-secondary education in marketing, publishing or relevant field. Will consider a combination of education and experience.
Start Date: February 21, 2017
Interested candidates should send their resumes to Karen Bell, Communications & Fund Development at email@example.com.