Accepting applications for WARDROBE ASSISTANTS: 2017 Canadian Badlands Passion Play
The Canadian Badlands Passion Play is currently accepting applications for Wardrobe Assistants for our 2017 production. The approximate dates of the contract would be from May 1 – July 30, 2017. Wardrobe Assistants work under the direction of the Head of Wardrobe and Costume Designer.
Experience that would prove an asset to the position include:
- Cutter, stitcher and dresser as required.
- Hand-sewing and millinery.
- Dying and painting and craftwork as required.
- Cobbling and shoe repairs which includes sewing and gluing.
- Costume assembly from general stock.
- Fittings and design on the fly fittings.
- Costume Maintenance.
- Costume pulling.
- Laundering and prep for storage as required.
- Alterations and repairs on stock costumes as required.
- Show Dresser during the production.
- Pre-setting costumes before each show.
- Assisting quick changes for actors as needed.
- Assist with show laundry as required.
Deadline for resume submission: Friday February 17, 2017.
Contact: Vance Neudorf, Executive Director at 1-403-823-2001.
Photo: 200 actors on Canada’s largest outdoor theatre stage, Canadian Badlands Passion Play.