Nominations now open for 30th Annual Mayor’s Celebration of the Arts!
Mayor Don Iveson and the Professional Arts Coalition of Edmonton (PACE) are proud to announce the 30th Annual Mayor’s Celebration of the Arts on Monday, May 1, 2017.
The Mayor’s Celebration of the Arts showcases Edmonton’s vibrant arts and culture industry by bringing together artists, the business community, media and arts appreciators to honour the valuable contributions Edmonton artists and arts champions make to our city. Proceeds from this event support PACE’s advocacy efforts on behalf of professional artists in Edmonton.
Award nominations are now being accepted online. The top six nominations will be considered in each of the following categories:
- Mayor’s Award for Innovative Support by a Business for the Arts
- Mayor’s Award for Sustained Support of the Arts
- John Poole Award for Promotion of the Arts
- Ambassador of the Arts Award
- ATCO Award for Outstanding Lifetime Achievement
- Emerging Artist Award
- Qualico Award for Artistic Leadership
- Award for Excellence in Arts Management
- Courage to Innovate Award
Please note: nominations may only be filed online. Nomination forms and application information can be found online at mayorscelebration.com.
Deadline to nominate: January 28, 2017 by 5:00pm.