Term position beginning January 2, 2017
Role: To assist the Artistic Director in all matters regarding Grindstone Theatre including but not limited to:
- producing theatre shows,
- grant writing,
- theatre school administration,
- corporate bookings,
- volunteer coordinating.
Possible background in:
- Arts Administration,
- Stage Management,
- Graphic Design and Photography,
Skills and Strengths:
- easy going,
- organizational skills,
- self motivated,
- able to carry out the vision of the company/AD,
- passionate about theatre,
Able to use: Microsoft Word, Email, WordPress, Google Drive, Photoshop, Excel, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- January – April 2017 with possible extension.
- Monday to Friday 12-5 pm (min 5 hours flexible from 9am-6pm but must be agreed upon).
Start date: January 2, 2017.
Salary: $1000 per month.
For an interview, please email Byron Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org, “Attn: Admin Assistant application.” Please include a resume.