Submit digital story about your experience building The Arts in Alberta
CELEBRATING OUR PEOPLE, OUR PLACES, OUR WAYS
It’s Canada’s 150th Birthday next year! To celebrate, Canada150in150 invites all Albertans – Citizens, Communities and Companies – to share their stories about being Canadian: Our People, Our Places and Our Ways.
What: Engage Albertans to share and celebrate their stories on their aspirations, achievements and experiences in building The Arts in Alberta.
Who: All individuals, and organizations involved in Performing Arts – Theatre in Alberta.
We want all Albertans to celebrate Canada’s Birthday by sharing their stories on our Canada150in150® Project website! Think about an idea, an experience, and / or an achievement of yours, your friends, families, organizations and companies that has shaped, or may shape a future Alberta and Canada. Choose a story category that best fits your entry from the Technology, the Arts and the Community listings at www.canada150in150.ca. Then, create your awesome digital story (short written summary and 2 minute video) and have it ready for uploading for the world to see in early January 2017! You could be one of the Canada150in150® Award Recipients selected by our Team and Global Voters!
- Sign up at www.canada150in150.ca and be first to know about upcoming announcements and news!
- Upload your digital story on January 2017 and Vote for your favourite videos.
- Add our weblink to your website.
- Send us a calendar of your events from December 2016 to December 2017 for our Ambassadors to attend and cover on social media.
- Like us and share on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook!
- Handle: @canada150in150
- Hashtag: #canada150in150