New audition date for “Buying the Moose” – December 20th 7 – 9pm
A crazy romp through relationship misunderstandings! Who hasn’t done something innocently, that was taken completely out of context by their spouse?
- ROB: slightly heavyset
- GREG: (Rob’s brother) Slightly older than Rob.
Cast will be chosen so they are in relative age to each other. This provides some flexibility, suggested age of 25+ to audition. The script does dictate that the couples have been together for at least several years.
The Story: Rob is trying to do something nice for his wife, but Betty suspects something completely different is going on. That mystery gets solved, only to have another ‘surprise’ completely unravel for poor baffled Rob. Greg and Cheryl end up as hilarious collateral damage, as their own secrets are revealed!
- This is a volunteer community theatre effort presented by St. Albert Dinner Theatre.
- Performance dates are Feb. 16 to March 4 (Thurs/Fri/Sat), for a total of nine shows.
- Rehearsals are Monday/Tuesday/Thursday, with the option of extra rehearsals closer to showtime, at the director’s discretion.
Auditions for Buying the Moose by Michael Wilmot, will be held on
- Tuesday, December 20, 7 to 9 p.m.
- Kinsmen Banquet Centre, 47 Riel Drive, St. Albert.
In addition to script readings, please be prepared with a two minute comedic monologue.
Email [email protected] for your time slot or more information.