Winter Performance Intensive: Five Days, Five Instructors, Endless Learning Opportunities
Please note that this is open to performers of all disciplines (not restricted to dancers).
Mile Zero Dance is excited to announce the Winter Performance Intensive. We will be hosting a five day intensive with five different master instructors from the Alberta Dance Community.
Don’t miss this exciting week of discovery and inquiry.
December 12-16, 2016.
Daily: 10am-3pm, with a break according to instructors choice.
Cost: $250 for the whole week or $65/day
Students are strongly encouraged to take all five days.
Schedule of instructors:
- December 12: Yukichi Hattori (ballet).
- December 13: Mike Kennard (clown).
- December 14: Theresa Dextrase (functional anatomy).
- December 15: Kristine Nutting (devised performance).
- December 16: Linda Rubin (improv scores).
For more info on the instructors, visit milezerodance.com.
Come for the full week or pick which days that interest you!
To register, please contact [email protected].