A Venetian Masked Gala at the Empire Ballroom, Fairmont Hotel Macdonald
*** PLEASE READ IMPORTANT FAQ’s AT THE BOTTOM PRIOR TO PURCHASING TICKETS ***
Many have tried, but no one puts on a gala like Fairmont Hotel Macdonald. Join the Doges and his Royal Court to celebrate New Year’s Eve in style in the historic empire ballroom at the Chateau on the River. Dress in 18th Century period costume and Mask as we celebrate a Venetian Affair.
End 2016 in opulence and splendor while observing the sights, sounds and beauty of this decadent era. Ticket price includes a stroll through the streets of Venice as you experience the many food stations, one glass of sparkling wine to start the evening and 5 additional beverage sampling tickets courtesy of Beverages Extraordinaire. Enjoy live entertainment, music and capture as many memories of this unforgettable evening with unlimited photo booth sessions. Later on let loose and dance the night away as we say goodbye to 2016 and usher in 2017 with two of Toronto’s most renowned DJ’s.
Complimentary Beverage Sampling. 5 Drink Tickets per Guest:
In addition to the glass of sparkling wine upon arrival, each guest will receive 5 complimentary coupons to sample any 5 drinks of their choice courtesy of Beverages Extraordinaire, a newly licensed Edmonton based Liquor Agency. Be among the first to sample and review some new and exciting products from the largest and oldest Rum Distillery in Europe, some wines from Spain and some Cachaça from Brazil among other open bar choices.
Guests are welcome to purchase individual tickets.
- Program: 8:00pm – 1:00am.
- Doors Open: 8:00 pm – complimentary coat check provided.
- Food Service Begins: 8:00pm.
- Entertainment and Bar Service Throughout: A string quartet, opera singers and acrobats/jugglers from 8:00 pm with a special performance at 10:00 pm followed by dancing.
- Very Special New Year’s Eve Countdown at Midnight: Unmask and reveal yourself and toast to 2017 with a complimentary glass of sparkling wine.
- Bar closes: 1:00am.
Theatre Alberta Members: Take advantage of our preferred member rate! Use promo-code MACNYE16 and save up to 10% when registering!
Music by two of Toronto’s most sought after DJ’s:
- Cash Bars and Beverage Table Service Provided.
- No Beverage Pre-orders Permitted.
- TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. NO MINORS.
- Beverages Extraordinaire.
- Carta Alta.
- Chrome Spa Saloon.
- Fairmont Hotel Macdonald.
- In The Box.
- The Beauty Lounge.
- Urban Retreat Day Spa.
*** IMPORTANT FAQs: PLEASE READ PRIOR TO PURCHASING TICKETS ***
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event? 18+ only. ID may be checked at the door. No Minors.
- Will there be seating? This is a stand-up style party, however, there will be limited vignette seating to allow you to rest and visit which will also encourage you to mingle with others in the room.
- Do I have to dress in Costume/Period Dress? What is the Dress Code? Guests are strongly encouraged to dress in 18th century period outfits. If you choose not to dress in period, the dress code is strictly formal. Gowns for women, Black tie for men. Masks are a must! No jeans, T-shirts, runners, ballcaps and other casual clothes permitted as entrance will be denied.
- What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? Parking is available at the hotel. $35.00 for self-parking and $45.00 for valet.
- What can/can’t I bring to the event? No outside food or beverage permitted.
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions? Please contact email@example.com and someone will respond to know inquires immediately.
- Is my registration/ticket transferable? Yes.
- Can I update my registration information? Yes.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? Yes.
- What is the refund policy? 100% NON-refundable.
- The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay? No. ID may be checked at the door for identity confirmation and age.
- Do you accommodate allergies? Please contact the organizer to advise of any allergies 24 hours in advance.
Thanks for registering, don’t forget to keep your tickets handy, either in the Eventbrite App or print them out and bring them with you.