March 3rd Deadline Approaching
Runs April 11-June 24, 2017
The Pumphouse Theatre is a vibrant facility with historical significance supporting and presenting all art forms; and creating opportunities for engagement, enrichment, cultural experience, learning and inspiration serving all Calgarians. The PTS Art Gallery provides accessible wall display space for Calgary and Alberta visual artists to display and sell their work, free from commission.
Submissions must meet the following requirements:
- Artist resides in Alberta and must be available for installation.
- Artwork must be related to theme of Emerging Artist
- Emerging Artist is defined as being active 5 years or less in the industry.
- Artwork must be delivered ready to hang (wall-space only)
- All art should be equipped with picture hanging wire or appropriately placed D or Triangle ring hanger.
- Frames less than 9/16” depth with no attachment can typically be accommodated.
To apply, please send the following information via email or mail:
- PTS Art Gallery Submission Form.
- Artist Biography (250 words max).
- Artwork: Photos, maximum of 5, do not send original works.
- Submission Deadline: March 3, 2017 by 4pm.
- Installation: April 9-10, 2017.
- Gallery Close: June 24, 2017.
Applications or queries are sent to:
Pumphouse Theatre Art Gallery Submissions
Attn: Kelly Malcolm, Programming Director
2140 Pumphouse Ave SW Calgary, AB T3C 3P5
Email: Kelly@pumphousetheatre.ca | Phone: 403-263-0079 ext. 100.