Seeking enthusiastic teaching assistant to join our Theatre School team!
StoryBook Theatre is currently seeking a teaching assistant for our Theatre School Programming in Cochrane. Assistant’s will help the teacher instruct children ages 6-12 in our ten-week programs. They will support instructors during workshops, stagecraft, drama activities and act as stage manager throughout the rehearsal process and final presentations. Duties also include supervising students during breaks and leading warm-up activities when required.
Details: Act Up! Ages 6 to 12, Saturdays from 11:30am – 1:30pm
- WINTER – January 14 to March 25, 2016 (no classes February 18, 2017).
- SPRING – April 1 to June 17, 2017 (no classes on April 15 or May 20, 2017).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Interest in Arts Education.
- Experience working with children.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must work well in a team setting.
- Knowledge of technical theatre is an asset.
- Basic First Aid is an asset.
- Must be willing to submit to a criminal background check.
To apply, please complete the online application form here.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.