For Volunteeer to Mid-sized Presenting Organizations
Who should participate? Funded by the Department of Canadian Heritage, the series is designed to help volunteer to mid-size presenting organizations access quality professional development. There is no fee to participate. Sign up for the entire series or choose to attend the webinars which are most relevant for you.
What’s new? For in-depth exploration of various subjects relevant to the arts presenting field, in the 2016-17 series, we will present 4 learning modules, each including up to 4 webinars focusing on specific topics within each area.
Webinar Modules: The topics were chosen based on feedback from the 2015-16 webinar surveys and will cover the following areas:
- Inclusivity & Diversity in Arts Presenting
- Money: planning for it, getting it, tracking results
- Festival Presenting
- Digital Marketing for Arts Presenting
Upcoming Webinars: November – December 2016: Wednesdays at 1 pm EST.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION IN ARTS PRESENTING
- November 23: Beyond “Diversity”: Embracing Inclusion, Expanding the Arts
- November 30: Avoiding Tokenism: Delivering Diverse and Inclusive Programming
- December 7: Get it Write: Writing Powerful Proposals in a Diverse Cultural Climate
- December 14: Last Call: 5 Questions on Inclusion and Diversity that Need Answers Now
Visit our website for 2016/17 schedule and more information about each session.
Please share this invitation throughout your networks. The webinars are free and open to all!