Accepting Applications until November 10, 2016 or position is filled
Are you interested in fringing all year long? Fringe Theatre Adventures is looking for a teammate who is passionate about the Edmonton International Fringe™ Theatre Festival and programming at the ATB Financial Arts Barns to provide leadership and oversee customer and volunteer services.
Help us create the perfect Fringe experience! The Director of Patron Services is a leadership position responsible for managing the Event Services, Box Office and Volunteer teams in cultivating and stewarding positive, seamless Fringe experiences for patrons, volunteers, and community members – whether at the Fringe Festival, a season show, or a community event.
Our team rocks, really! Work, and play, every day with amazing colleagues and artists. We provide an ego-free zone where collaboration and creativity are highly valued.
Do any of these describe you? Team player, driven to succeed, creative, strategic, relational, customer oriented, thoughtful, detailed, organized, open-minded, enthusiastic, planner, articulate, enterprising, well written, hands-on. If so, consider applying to join our team!
- Work as part of our leadership team, providing oversite, direction and support to the overall operations of Fringe programs and events.
- Develop and implement a unique and Fringe-centric level of service – offering top notch experiences to patrons, facility renters, volunteers, community partners, and stakeholders.
- Direct and manage the execution of policy, procedure, training, and support programs associated with patron services and volunteers – ensuring a smooth and positive experience for everyone at Fringe programs, festivals, and events.
- Manage a dynamic team – providing hands on leadership helping team members grow professionally and personally.
- Act as a key representative in community engagement, client and audience development – cultivating and stewarding relationships that build upon Fringe’s core mission and mandate.
- Manage contracts and relationships with community members, partners, and other customers and key stakeholders.
- Develop and manage budgets, accounts, financial statements and projections related to facility rentals, concessions, and box office sales.
- Create sale and profit plans that are in‐line with budgetary goals.
To apply send us your:
- Cover Letter: Tell us why you want to join our team and why you’d be a good fit.
- Resume: Share your past experiences with us.
This position is a full-time, salaried position. Some evening and weekend work is required. Applications accepted until November 10, 2016, or until a suitable candidate is hired. Email your application to Executive Director, Adam Mitchell, at email@example.com.
Qualifications, Skills and Proficiencies Required
Preferred consideration will be given to candidates who have:
- Undergraduate diploma/degree in a related field such as Arts and Cultural Management, Theatre, Hospitality, Communications, or Business.
- 5 years’ experience in a supervisory role in an equivalent or complimentary position.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with an ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Proven to be a strategist and leader.
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment, as part of a team, and is self-driven.
- Demonstrated creativity and grace when problem solving.
For complete details, please click here: Director of Patron Services
Photo: © Marc J Chalifoux 2016, 2016 Fringe Festival Busker.