Looking for new exercises to teach your drama students?
Want to incorporate theatre into your Social Studies class?
We’ve got you covered!
In celebration of World Teacher Day we are highlighting some of the teaching resources we have in the Library.
Find resources for elementary school, high school, and everything in between. Discover new ideas for teaching improv, devised theatre, character development, movement, design, and more!
- Staging an Interactive Mystery Play
- Theatre Arts I: Teacher’s Course Guide
- Improvisation: Learning Through Drama
- Truth in Play
- Theatre Games for the Classroom
- Drama School
- At Play
- Teaching Classroom Drama and Theatre
- Improvisations in Creative Drama
Here are three easy steps for finding Reference Materials using our Online Catalogue:
- From the Online Catalogue Home Page select Advanced
- Select Loan Type
- Type REF into the search bar
From there you can search through the 800+ resources available.
Looking for something more specific? Contact Solveig or Becca at the Library!