Full-time salaried position beginning October 30, 2016!
Job starts: October 30, 2016.
Deadline to submit: October 14, 2016.
Stage West Calgary encourages submissions from Artists of all ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
This is a full-time salaried position.
Job duties include:
- Report to the Production Manager,
- Assisting designers in executing their designs for the main-stage shows,
- Co-ordinating and supervising part-time wardrobe crew during production periods,
- Running and maintaining organization of the wardrobe shop, and
- Laundry and maintenance duties during performance periods.
- Advanced sewing skills, dyeing, pattern drafting,
- Wig experience (design and maintenance) would be a considerable asset,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and
- Ability to worth both independently and to lead a team.
- Please send resume and cover letter via email to Kira Campbell at email@example.com.