Join us for a Magical Train Ride aboard THE POLAR EXPRESS™!
Set to the sounds of the motion picture soundtrack, families are sure to delight in their journey to the North Pole, complete with hot chocolate and cookies served on board the train by dancing waiters. Passengers will then be entertained by a reading of The Polar Express™.
Upon arrival at the North Pole, Santa will board the train and present ticket holders their very own sleigh bell, just like in the movie, to those who BELIEVE! Experience carolling and holiday entertainment that will surely become an annual holiday tradition for the whole family.
Families are encouraged to wear their pyjamas for the ride and join in on the magic of Christmas! Included with your golden train ticket, enjoy hot chocolate in a ceramic Polar Express collector’s mug, a delicious cookie, as well as your first gift of Christmas, a silver bell.
The Journey Begins: November 25th through Christmas Eve.
Review Calendar to verify dates and availability. Infants 23 Months and under are free, provided they are on a parent/guardian’s lap.
- Economy Class Seating: $57 each. PLEASE NOTE, Economy seats are spread throughout the train therefore, we cannot sit groups larger than 16 together in Economy Class Seating.
- First Class Seating: $65 each.
- Coach Class Seating: $70 each.
- Dome Class Seating: $75 each.
- Christmas Eve Performances: There is an additional $5.00 per ticket.
Ticket prices do not include GST. There are No Refunds or Cancellations.
- Groups: Must book the same seat class and in one transaction to ensure you will be seated together. *Tickets only sold in sets of 2.
For additional questions, please visit AspenCrossing.com or call 403-534-2129.
THE POLAR EXPRESS and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Based on THE POLAR EXPRESS book and characters TM & © 1985 by Chris Van Allsburg. Used by permission of Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved. (s16).