New Artistic Director Daryl Cloran in attendance to meet local community
Audition Dates: October 31, and November 1, 2016
Artistic Director: Daryl Cloran
Deadline to submit: October 21, 2016
Email applications to: email@example.com
Contact: Peni Christopher via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780.428.2116
The Citadel Theatre is committed to inclusive casting. We encourage submissions from professional artists who self-identify as members of under-represented communities.
Additional information: The Citadel Theatre will be holding General Auditions on MONDAY, OCTOBER 31 and TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2016, in EDMONTON. Our new Artistic Director Daryl Cloran will be in attendance to meet our local community.
- Professional actors who reside in the greater Edmonton area are invited to submit their headshots and resumes for general audition consideration.
- Please email your headshot and resume to email@example.com with “GENERAL AUDITION SUBMISSION” in the subject line.
- All submissions (for both audition dates) must be received by FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2016. Only successful applicants will be contacted with an audition time slot by end of day Tuesday, October 25.
- Two contrasting monologues or one monologue and a song. There will be an accompanist present, although not for both days. If you want to prepare a song, please indicate that in your submission.
- If you have limited availability for the audition days, please include that information in your submission for ease of scheduling. We will do our best, but may not be able to accommodate all requests. We are not accepting video submissions for our general auditions.
Please note that the 2016/2017 season has been cast and our 2017/18 season has not yet been announced.
Artists who are members of the Canadian Actors Equity Association will be given audition priority. Non-member artists will be seen when and if spaces are available. The Citadel Theatre is a member of the Professional Association of Canadian Theatres, and operates within the jurisdiction of the Canadian Theatre Agreement. Actors cast in any production, whether members of CAEA or not, will be engaged under a CTA contract.
Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the audition.