Promethean Heritage & Cultural Services is currently casting for an upcoming video shoot with the Métis Nation of Alberta (MNA). Actors are need to fill several roles for a 30-second commercial spot promoting membership with the MNA, telling the story of a young man as he graduates school and establishes his own business. The shoot is planned for mid-to-late September for two days. These are paid, non-union roles.
The following roles are to be filled:
- MALE, early 20s (Lead) – Métis Heritage
- FEMALE, 60+ (Grandmother) – Métis Heritage
- FEMALE, early 20s (Girlfriend/Partner) – Métis/Indigenous/Non-Indigenous Heritage
- MALE, 40s-50s (Father) – Métis/Indigenous/Non-Indigenous Heritage
- FEMALE, 40s-50s (Mother) – Métis/Indigenous/Non-Indigenous Heritage
If you are interested, please send a headshot along with an acting resume (if available) to [email protected].