Seeking experienced, dynamic, and joyful choreographer for December’s “Peter Pan”
Payment: $1500 for completion of all hours listed below. Choreographer will also receive free tickets to the production, running December 8 – 11, 2016.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Teach students, grades 9-12, the choreography (experience with this age group is encouraged) and manage time efficiently and effectively.
- Teach with positivity and a zest for mentoring young people in the joy of musical theatre!
- Work together with the Producer/ Director to come up with a beautiful, cohesive vision for the choreography.
- Be a team player: trustworthy, open, dedicated, compassionate, and dynamic
- Commit to every rehearsal on the rehearsal calendar noted below, totaling 31 teaching hours:
- Saturday, October 15, noon-5pm
- Saturday, October 22, noon-5pm
- Wednesday, October 26, 3:30-5:30pm (or Monday, October 24, same time)
- Saturday, October 29, noon-5pm
- Wednesday, November 2, 3:30-5:30pm (or Monday, October 31, same time)
- Wednesday, November 16, 3:30-5:30pm (or Tuesday, November 15, same time)
- Saturday, November 19, noon-5pm
- Saturday, November 26, noon-5pm
We are excited to interview candidates and make our decision by September 23. Thank you for your interest!
Please email Arlene Orchard with your resume and message of interest: [email protected].