Only Two Weeks until the Individual Artist Project Grant Deadline!
The Individual Project Grant deadline is coming up on Thursday, September 1, 2016.
Have you been working on your Individual Project Grant Application? Here are seven key things to keep in mind when applying:
- Applications are now accepted through the GATE online application system. You will need a username and password to apply. Please request a username as soon as possible, and we will do our best to respond to your request.
- Don’t forget to push the SUBMIT button at the end of the application! Otherwise the application will not be received for consideration.
- Applications are accepted until 11:59 pm of the deadline date. However, GATE has its own internal clock, so don’t leave it til the last minute as anything received after that time will wait until the September 2016 deadline to be considered for funding.
- Attachments should be in PDF format wherever possible.
- Support material over 4 MB must be submitted via mail and postmarked on the deadline date.
- You will know your application was submitted successfully when you receive an e-mail from CULTURE.TPR-GATE@gov.ab.ca.
For Grant Application Requirements and Guidelines, click on the appropriate grant stream below: